- Minimum of B/C Grade and above in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in the West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Minimum of three A’s and two B’s in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
Students MUST be 16 years and above at the time of admission into the Foundation Programme.
1. Before completing this Application Form, check the NCUK website www.ncuk.ac.uk and understand the condition attached to to this course by NCUK
2. Brookstone School admits applicants without regard to race,colour,sex, religion, national or ethnic origin. These factors are not considered in the administration of the school.
All fields should be completed in capital/block letters
3. Fully and accurately complete this Application for Admission and return it to Brookstone School, Secondary along with the following:
i. Recent passport size photographs
ii. Birth certificate
iii. Transcript from your previous school
iv. Confident reports form previous school
v. WAEC or IGCSE results.