- NCUK is unique in UK higher education.
- NCUK is a consortium of leading universities dedicated to giving international students guaranteed access to universities and helping students succeed when they get there.
- NCUK qualifications are recognised by NCUK universities and by most others across the UK, including many in the Russell Group (UK’s Ivy League), and also by universities internationally.
- Since 1987, NCUK has helped over 30,000 international students gain guaranteed access to leading UK universities.
Why Choose NCUK?
- NCUK Guarantee – Students who pass their qualification are guaranteed a place at an NCUK university and can choose from thousands of degree courses
- NCUK recruits students from over 100+ nationalities each year:
- 90% of NCUK students get into their first choice university
- 80% of NCUK students achieve a first or second class degree at university
International Foundation Year
- The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) is designed with NCUK university partners to prepare international students for first year entry to undergraduate degree courses.
- Its purpose is to help bridge the gap between a student’s local qualification and starting a university degree.
- Students who successfully complete the IFY gain guaranteed access to thousands of degree courses at NCUK universities.
International Year One
- Exclusively designed for international students.
- The International Year One is a credit bearing qualification which enables students to study the first year of their UK Bachelor’s degree at an approved NCUK Study Centre, with guaranteed access to the second year of a UK Bachelor’s degree at an NCUK university:
- Pre-Masters Preparation (PMP) qualification gives guaranteed access to thousands of postgraduate degrees at NCUK universities.
- For students who are wanting to improve their English language level and ensure that they have the academic skills necessary to successfully complete a postgraduate degree in English.
- Students who study the PMP qualification benefit from the NCUK Placement Support Service. Students only have to submit one Masters application and NCUK send the application to each of the student’s chosen universities on their behalf, as opposed to students having to apply directly to each university.