To be totally committed to academic excellence in a challenging and nurturing environment and their future.
INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION SCHOOL
Brookstone School in partnership with the Northern Consortium of Universities in the United Kingdom (NCUK), offers an International Foundation programme leading to guaranteed admission for 3 years undergraduate and 4 years masters into any of the eleven universities which are members of the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK). The Foundation programme runs from September to June. The Universities are as follows:
- University of Bradford
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Leeds
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Salford
- University of Sheffield
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Sheffield Hallam University
In addition to the eleven universities, NCUK supports applications to other partner universities as follows:
- University of Aston
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Kent
- University of Kingston
- Queen Mary University
NCUK INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION YEAR (IFY)
- Equips students with the study skills and subject knowledge that they need to make their undergraduate study a success.
- Gives students a world of choice leading to a wide range of undergraduate courses.
- Guarantees a University place to successful students
- Ensures that students who successfully complete the programme have the ability to succeed in an undergraduate degree programme in any University.
- Students are assisted in UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Services) application
- No other foundation provider gives you the opportunity of entry to so many UK Universities.
- This programme has an unrivalled reputation and track record of success for more than 25 years.
Committed to academic excellence